Isnin, September 15, 2003

Err...yeah, I nicked this from Kak Izan's blog again...so sue me!

Name Four Bad Habits You Have:
1. suke bangun lambat
2. suke buat keje last minute
3. gigit kuku
4. gelak kuat2 ha ha


Name Four Things That You Wish You Had:
1. a fully furnished bungalow in bukit tunku on my name
2. a few billion pounds in my bank account $$$$$
3. all my school magazines (where the hell aku letak?)
4. Orlando Bloom ;p


Name Four Scents You Love:
1. Miracle
2. Dior-Higher for men
3. Addict
4. Scent of Rain


Name Four Things You'd Never Wear:
I'm not sure what will happen in the future, thus...i choose to not answer this question as to avoid having to go against my word. Do pray I wont be a fashion victim, k? Ohh..on the other hand, one thing I would never wear aa? Orlando Bloom's arms...i want to but...hu~hu~ the truth hurts

Name Four Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. why the hell am i answering this questionnaire
2. what time i'm gonna to wake up tmrw
3. is that guy gonna call me again tonite? plz dont, plz...he freaks me out.
4. how am i going to meet khai? anybody...ideas please?


Name Four Things That You Have Done Today:
1. sleep, lots of sleep (what can i say, it's a sunday
2. went to cash converter with mak n acik. Roy was there. Yummy as ever...fuhh! He's yusry+hans isaac+everything yummy, dont only take my word for it, go and c him urself! Tapi jgn over aa..aku dah book! ha ha
3. surf for stuffs utk assg swimming (sambil chatting, of course)
4. called ashadi. damn he's weird.


Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
1. a table lamp
2. 3 vcds of old movies i am yet to watch
3. yusry's new album (a feel good album! best best!)
4. handphone


Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
1. mineral water
2. coke
3. teh o ais limau
4. orange juice


Last Song You Sang?
dekat padamu-yusry

Last Person You Hugged?
my mom

Last Thing You Laughed At?
my siblings' rendition of ve&ruffedge's khayalan. "cariLAH penganti....usahLAH weird...they have an infatuation with LAH, apparently

Last Time You Said 'I Love You' And Meant It?
hmmm...to him...this moment...i love you ek? ha ha ha


Last Time You Cried?
last week, while watching Beautiful Life

What's In Your CD Player?
Yusry's album, Extreme Pleasure and So7's 07Des

What Color Socks Are You Wearing?
not wearing any.

What's Under Your Bed?
I dont have a bed. i sleep on a mattress. i like sleeping on a mattress. someone convince my mom not to get me a bed plz

What Time Did You Wake Up Today?
wo hooo...late. didn't want to check the clock

Current Hair?
in respect to all my male readers, i'll not answer this. all i can say is i haven't had a bad hair day for quite sometime. Thanks to Redken and J&J baby oil (promo free)

Current Clothes?
pbthhh ;p i'm not saying

Current Annoyance?
macha, my b-comm class rep. perasan bagus...buwekkk!!!

Current Desktop Picture?
orlando bloom *muah*muah*

Current Worry?
audit & investigation's final on wednesday. ama & afa papers. b.comm and e-comm assignments. kan saya kata...dia cepat risssau!

Current Hate?
no, no, no...

Favorite Place To Be?
in someone's arms ;p ho ho ho

Least Favorite Place?
jail

If You Could Play An Instrument?
no. poor me.

Favorite Color?
for now, it's still pink.

How Tall Are You?
163 cm and still growing (i wish!)

One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To:
arwah uncle johan. miss him lots.

Favorite Day.
birthdays!

Where Would You Like To Go?
spain, european countries, paris, gold coast...actually, i want to go all around the world. anybody wants to chip in farina-wanna-round-da-world-fund?

Type A Line You Remember From Any Book:
Home is where the heart is...

A Random Lyric:
"Mengapa harus kau mengalah, pada dugaan kau menyerah
Sedaya ku tiada gelisah, namun tanpamu aku rebah
Katakan ku masih di hati, walau helah tak ku peduli
Asal lena tak dikejuti kerna ku masih bermimpi lagi...

Mungkin kau dah berubah tidak seperti dulu
Mungkin dunia serba indah bila jauh dariku
Nyatakanlah kekuranganku agar kan sempurna menghiasi hidupmu
Sebak kesepian tanpa belaianmu..."---->Bermimpi Lagi (Yusry)

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...