Rabu, Oktober 29, 2003

Cerita pasal kenakalan ku...Aiie, aku mana de nakal. Aku buat akaun dia dengan izin. Tho' dia tak tau aku letak that pic, of all the pics I have for him. That pic, I still carry around in my wallet for more than 2 years. *Pengakuan berani* Serious. Ha ha ha...what can I say, he's gorgeous, bebeh!
Note to self: Jangan buat pasal, dia kawan, kawan jek...ok?

Finally gave my phone number to a guy I have been chatting to for like a month. He was whining about me not wanting to give it. Told him I am a lesbian, then gave it anyway.
Early in the morning the called. Awal gilerr!!! 8.30 pagi...padahal we chatted till like 4.30. Tidur lepas Subuh (dia kata lah...) then pukul 8 dah terbangun...terus mandi. Dia kata tak boleh tido balik dah. *Apa jadah tido dalam sejam lebih je?* He was going out, nak pergi workshop coz ada prob dengan powerstereng dia.
Kenapa dia call? Well...these are the reasons he gave me:
1) Nak dengar my morning voice.
2) Takleh tidur balik coz he is missing me.
*Gosh*
Oppss...I did it again. Did I? Or memang aku suke ke dia? Dunno. Dun even know him very well. I like his company, online. I enjoyed his messages on my phone today. Should I go on? Should I retreat? I dun wanna break anyone's heart, particularly mine.

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...