Selasa, Oktober 28, 2003

Taurus (Apr 21 - May 20)
You are stubborn and like to hold onto things, not wanting to let go of anything or anyone. You are slow to anger, but when you do get worked up to a rage - everyone step aside! You also have a selfish streak and can be quite sneaky as well. And although people may see you as helpful and agreeable, you sometimes have an inner struggle wanting the approval of others while sticking to your own opinions. You also tend to be suspicious of others and question their motives.

Advice: Stop being mean and try to be nice. Learn to forgive and let go of your past disappointments. Learn from your mistakes and have faith in yourself and others as well.


Just after I published the prev. entry (read: below) a friend gave me this in ym. Ok, I'll try to be nice, I'll try to have faith...i think that is one very valid reason on why I am staying single, coz I dun believe it when guys say they like me. I get suspicious, I raise my shield. I like myself, no, no...love myself but I cant figure out what ppl see when they say they do, too. Paranoid...I am. So shoot me.
Do I need professional help?
Maybe my life is not so interesting after all.
Am I sounding depressed? Blame it on PMS. Damn PMS.

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...