Jumaat, Disember 26, 2003

I know..i know...everybody says he's too jambu. So be it. Ohh...be still my beating heart!


My Leggy LuLu! Oh no don't steal my Leggysan!
Your soulmate is Legolas! What great taste you
have, go you!

Who's your Lord of the Rings (LoTR) soulmate??
brought to you by Quizilla


kawan2, aku nak Ariel juga bulih? he he

Aku jumpa site ni where it has the complete family tree of Aragorn, son of Arathorn. ha ha...untuk Lissa

I want to get books that he wrote. I want...I want...ada ke kat MPH or Kinokuniya? Raudha, if you rajin n berjalan2 di kota Singapura, could you please look out for books by Viggo Mortensen?

Susah2 kang...aku order online cepatla duit ptptn masuk akaun...Aminn!! Here's a sample of his poem:

HOME

HE'S GOT A DEEP, ABIDING RESPECT
VERGING ON IDOL WORSHIP
FOR WHERE THINGS END UP.
THERE ARE UNOPENED LETTERS
IN HIS REFRIGERATOR,
A FAKE FINGERNAIL IN THE SOAPDISH,
SHOES EVERYPLACE.
THESE THINGS,
AND MANY MORE
LEAVINGS, FRAGMENTS, BALANCING
REMINDERS OF A BREEZE
FROM A SLAMMED DOOR-
CONFIGURATIONS OF SANCTIFIED LOOSE ENDS-
HAVE BECOME THE LIVING NET
ABOVE WHICH HE PERFORMS

THE MOVEMENTS THAT MAKE
THE CLOCK WORK.

For more samples of his work, be it poems, music, photographs, paintings...view it here

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...