Rabu, April 07, 2004

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to SHAMAM!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!


wahahaha...setahun sudah berlalu, april muncul kembali dan kini...kau setahun lebih tua...ye ye...
Panjang umurnya, panjang umurnya, panjang umurnya serta mulia... :)

Cepat nya masa berlalu...

I am sick. My car is acting weird. Could it be because it can sense that I am sick? I still have to study for another paper. I was supposed to go to another meeting *huh, meeting lagi?* but I didn't. Spent almost an hour sleeping in the car this morning to wait for Anis to finish her paper. For some reason, she finished early but does not want to go out. I was shivering to the bones so I can't stand the exam hall's aircond for another minute, so I went out early.

Now I want to sleep.

But I want to wish Shamam a happy birthday again. Luv ya mate!

Tiada ulasan:

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...