Rabu, Mei 05, 2004

First of all, I'd like to say sorry to a certain someone, I just have to write this okay. It is bothering my mind more than I thought it would.
Have always been dreading that phone call I received today. Let's just say, I hope she forgets about that promise she made. I don't want to meet her again. It was an agony, the other time, perhaps it would be that again. Although, I must say...situation has changed. I am not that stupid little girl still infatuated with that certain someone. Seriously.
So maybe she wouldn't effect me as much as that last time, would she?
But she's a b**ch.
After meeting her, I don't know what to think of him. Or what to trust. I can't believe my judgement. Even now, sometimes I still have doubts.
Plus, meeting her makes me feel, inadequate.
So what can I say to her? Should I lie? Should I just tell her upfront that I have no time to spare for her? Can somebody help me here?

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...