Ahad, Oktober 31, 2004

Hey I'm Tweety too!!

You are Tweety!
You are cute, and everyone loves you.
You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.


Sama lah kita, Syu.

Abah's soooo happy with me starting work next week. Started giving me pens (nice ones too!!), a calculator, a beg, and a note book. But I still have no idea on what to wear on my first day. Everyone else in the company wears uniform. So I don't want to wear something that totally stands out and screams "Aku orang baru, come and buli me". No. Tapi tak nak jugak selekeh sangat. Adeh. And I need a good shoes too. Yang tak ada heels coz going to the office would require me to panjat2 bukit sedikit. The other day I did it with my heels on di hari hujan lebat. Not a pretty sight, I tell you.

Monday is not a working day. Sngor holiday. Last day for me to get a decent shoes. Ya Allah, tolonglah tunjukkan aku kasut yang benar!

Baju raya dah siap. Well, some of it. Walaupun this year I actually have no cuti raya sebab baru mula bekerja but, baju baru tetap baju baru. Semangat kena ada. Anyway, do you guys still want me to do a rumah terbuka tahun ini? Hahaha...siap bley tanya.

Tweety bird wants to sleep now.

p/s: ak0, if you're reading this, sorry i pushed you jatuh kerusi the other day. love you so strong still. :)

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...