Jumaat, November 19, 2004

Kiss Me...

Halu everyone...hasn't been updating for quite sometime. Busy with hari raya and work. No, I am not as heartbroken as you might think. Don't worry. The day I got my heart broken, called Malaysia's most gorgeous guy (err...well at least I seem to think so) and went out for buka puasa and coffee. He belanja some more!

Anyway, we're cool now. I mean, me and HIM. Not gonna write what happened coz I feel it's stupid...and writing it will make everyone says "Farina, you're stupid!" and I already know that so why should I hear it from everyone's mouth? Hahaha...am I making sense here? If I'm not, that's because, well...I'm stupid. Hahaha. And he is too! We're a couple of stupid people.

Got this from Sou's blog...

Taurus
Your kisses linger; they are deliberate, heartfelt and they can go on and on and on…


So kiss me...hahahha

Check what your kissing style here

Pick up lines, anyone?

Taurus
"I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness."


Ada ke yang akan tersangkut dengan ayat ni? Nak try kat sape ek...ngeh ngeh.

Teringat lagu 'kiss me', tiba2 terkenang zaman dulukala...zaman 1st bf (sape ingat sape? muahahha). No, we dont kiss. We use to sing that song together. Hahaha...kanak2 gila masa tuh.

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...