Khamis, Oktober 27, 2005

ME

i didn't realize my previous entry got so much response. friends calling from all over the globe, the sms, the emails...when was the last time i told u guys i love y'all?

In case it was so damn long ago,

I LOVE YOU!!!

many asked, how am i doing. I feel good...better than when I was with him. Shanice asked me to go for medical check up, there might be something wrong with my brain. For it seems like nothing has happened. Well, nothing life altering.

In a way, nothing has.

Buka puasa with Mr. Poyo tomorrow. Oh by the way Encik, thanks for ur testi. That was just so kind of you. Can't imagine anyone like to receive my cili padi words, but u seem to enjoy it so much, eh? hahaha...

I'm signing off now, just thought I should make a short entry to let everyone know....

I AM STILL IN ONE PIECE!!!

p/s: Guys, ehem ehem...I am single too. Muahahhaha! (No, I am not THAT desperate.)

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...