Sabtu, November 12, 2005

Kambing dan Kebo

Somebody has been really sweet to me. It freaks the people around me tho. Got different views from different people. As for me, I don't really want to think of it. Am not really giving a thought about so many stuffs in my life at the moment. If that means I am heart broken, maybe...just maybe, I am. But this heart doesn't seems to be broken. Either that's true or I am too clueless and ignorant to notice.

Sigh.

To all my caring friends, luv y'all. Your concern is highly appreciated.

Jom pergi karaoke nak? Aku kangen nak mengasah bakat. Ahaks.

To that somebody, 'kambing poyo' is nothing bad. It's adorable tau. Haha. Okay, I'll change it to:
a) Tiang Telefon
b) Bontot Power (muahhahaha!!!)
c) Metallica
d) Didi
e) Other. Please Fill____________

Pilih sendiri. 20 sen, 20 sen...

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...