Ahad, Mei 07, 2006

Pointers on how to love a...

TauReaN
Description of Taurus and Love rather short, sweet, simple, and straight to the point. Your Taurus lover would probably appreciate me for that. That's because your "meat and potatoes" Taurus lover generally doesn't like to put up with a lot of extra frilly stuff and/or unnecessary talk. So let's just jump straight to the point and to the "meat of the matter." Your "where's the beef" Taurus lover is solid, dependable, and sensual. Yep, I said sensual. Ruled by Venus, the goddess of love, (and barring other factors in the chart) your Taurus lover revels in being surrounded with simple physical pleasures, simple physical comforts, and simple physical expressions of affection. Are you beginning to see a pattern? It's the words simple and physical. Taurus in love says:
"Don't just tell me that you love me, baby! Buy me a luxurious gift! Pamper me! Hug me! Kiss me! Massage me! Squeeze me tight! Jump me in the Jacuzzi! And while you're at it, baby? Could you feed me a delicious tasty meal."

see? it's not so hard to understand kan? hehehehe...

Tiada ulasan:

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...