Sabtu, Februari 03, 2007



The sky is clear. The sky is blue. At least, the way I see it.
Some might, and has, come up to me and say,

"why do u say your sky is blue? from my point of view it is freaking grey, promising storm for days to come. you should stay at home, away from the grey sky. stay, coz if it rains, u'd catch cold. And you'd be ill. We wouldn't want that, would we?"


But but...I see the sky is blue! Burung menyanyi, angin bayu lembut bertiup, you know. You get the point, right?

And as u look on to my sky, still thinking it's gray, and I must be out of my mind, Please stop shaking ur head disapprovingly that way. I know u mean well, I know you care. I know I'm loved.

Perhaps I rather be dancing in rain, perhaps I rather be ill. Than to not do anything at all. Than to not feel anything at all.

Just stay for a while. You'd probably see then, it's blue.
Betul, Tak tipu :-)

5 ulasan:

yayie comey~ berkata...

i see grey..

and blue..

lissa berkata...

cantik sungguh..

f a r i n a berkata...

the pic? wouldn't take credit for it, i didnt snap it, my cuzzy did. ;-)

minn berkata...

xpe la kalo grey ponn..kalo Rain turun..syok oo..die nari kalah Justin..ngeheheheh..

f a r i n a berkata...

ko sgt sound like my adik! haha...

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...