Ahad, April 15, 2007

Went to Pontian ystrdy with Aja for Kak Nonie's wedding. We knew her some 4 or 5 years ago, thru myspace. Since then I've only met her about 5 times (averaging once a year, ha ha) but I've come to regard her like my own sister.
She's one hell of a great lady, and she's living proof that Allah is never a minute too late, nor too early. She's finally found her happy ending!
To Kak Nonie, if I could be half the lady that u are, I'd be so proud.
Semoga berbahagia, Kak Nonie and Abg Roslan!

Aja, tu satu story jugak. We had quite a history a while back. Hahaha...really drama-ish. But now we're friends, and truly just that. One of the only 2 of the guys from my past who managed to re-friend (ada eh such a word??) me sesudah semuanya usai. Kira achievement ar tu! :p Showed him the pic of cencemannya gwe. His first reaction: Oi, sape ni?? Handsomenya!!
My sentiments exactly, dowhh!! :-)

Doa saya buat dia, buat saya, buat kita semua...

May we all find our happy-endings.

4 ulasan:

yatt berkata...

Aminn..

peon berkata...

dah lama x upload pics ke? fp pun x berupdet .. aku dah upload pics! sile la tgk.. :)

f a r i n a berkata...

for some unexplainable reasons, i no longer have the drive to upload photos. help!

tapi aku promise will upload photos of my bandung trip next month. tungggguuuu...

p/s: yeay, lagi 2 bulan nak jumpa peon, yeayy...

shamamia berkata...

aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn [infinite~]

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...