Khamis, September 13, 2007

Almost a year ago, my mom gave me 1 year with him. Just 1 year, then it's all or nothing. At that time I just shrugged and laughed.

Now, exactly 1 year after we got to know each other, I realize mom's right. It has come down to all or nothing. And that it will take me a year to realize that. Sigh.

I wondered how do I say good bye when the time comes.
But I suppose, he won't even realize I am gone.
It's been a great year, knowing you has been a privilege. And I don't regret that.

Life goes on. Go on. Good bye.

Semoga kau ketemukan kebahagiaan hatimu. InsyaAllah.

6 ulasan:

minn berkata...

huhu..dont be sad..moga kita juga diketemukan dgn kebahagiaan hati kita ek..aminn...

yatt berkata...

babe,

HIS LOSS!

yayie berkata...

setaun oledi?

so fast aa?

aiyoo..rase cm baru je..

haih~

how time flies..

imut berkata...

la tahzan :)

~DiEyRa~ berkata...

sedihnyer bunyi...
baru lepas clash ker?
urm..mmg...kdg2, kita memerlukan masa yg lama utk benar2 mengenali sesorg..
dont be like me...i dont really know him eventhough we have been together for 5 years now...huhuhuhu...
~patah tumbuh hilang berganti, rite?~
:)

f a r i n a berkata...

thanks for the concern, good people.

try as i might, it seems walking away from him is easier said that done.

I know, i know...save me the smirks, people. :-)

wish me well k?

and dieyra, someone once said to me, mayb we never meant to really know that person...mayb we just have to learn how to deal with the differences.

maybe.

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...