Selasa, Julai 22, 2008

My Beauty Secrets (lol!)

I have been tagged by Anis since like, a month ago, and I promised her that this would come...so here it is!

MY FOUNDATION
Currently using MAC Lightful Two-way cake for speedy make up. For occasions, first will base my face with MAC Prep& Prime before using a liquid foundation, then topping it with either loose powder or a two-way cake (for full coverage, ye lah...nk tutup parut2 nyahh!)

Take a look at my make up box:


Well, what can I say, make-up artist sambilan lah katakan! :p

MY MASCARA
It's Lancome, Cils Design Pro. If you've money to splurge on a mascara then please buy this! I got it as a doorgift from one of the makeup workshops I attended, tapi saya dah berjanji tak akan berpaling lagi! It's very the shiznit, y'all!

MY SKINCARE
currently using Biotherm Biopur set, it suits me okay but am considering to switch to some other brands sbb, agak rabak la jugak poket nk beli Biotherm! Suggestions, peeps?

and the Clinique Eyecream I bought using the voucher I got during CSR's annual dinner. Maka, gratis. Hehe.

MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
1) cleanser
2) toner
3) moisturiser
4) eyecream
5) deodorant :-)

what i always have in my handbag:
1) MAC Lightful 2-way cake
2) MAC Lipstick in Brave (recommended by Nurul Shukor. Fell in love with the name of the color first. BRAVE. I Like!)
3) STILA Lip Glaze (I've a few, any color will do)

MY FAVOURITE MAKE UP PRODUCT
I love Stila for my own use, but MAC stays on longer, so it works better when I do wedding make ups.

MY PERFUME
One of my major weaknesses. Sampai saya berjanji kepada diri sendiri, no more perfumes for one whole year!

From left: Nina Ricci's 'Love In Paris' (bought this is Paris, how apt! Hahaha...ingat lagi pilih2 perfume dgn Peon and Zeff in Sephora, during my last nite in Paris. And the name of this scent is PEONy Flower, and she was like, "Fiji, belilahhh...belilahhh!!" Hahaha...how can I say No to that? Plus, the scent is heavenly), 'Rock & Rose' by Valentino (I've never seen this in Malaysia, saw it when it was newly released in Harrods London, too expensive! Then Nora help buy it in Dubai for half the price), Estee Lauder's 'Pleasure Delight' (perfume ni bak kata Min, smells like vanilla and cupcakes, haha..), 'Into the Blue' by Escada (this, I bought in Singapore) and 'Marc Jacobs'.

Oh heck, I forgot this!

Paul Smith's 'Floral', bought during my last trip to Singapore.



MY NAILS
i am a virgin to mani-pedi. Haha...

MY FEET & HANDS

kalau saya rajin, before I go to sleep I will slather my feet and hands with the Palmer's Olive Butter Formula, then pakai socks to help my skin absorb the moisture better...chiahuiiii!!
Aloe Vera Gel is a must have for me, I use it for my zits, scars, luka2, melecet...which prolly explains why I've 3 bottles of it at home.
Vaseline Lip Theraphy is another must have in my handbag! Bought this in London for 99p, when I was running low on stock, Nora was kind enuff to buy me another 3! Yeay! Can't get enuff of it. I use it on my lips, my hands, my face sometimes...love it!


THREE THINGS TO BRING ON A DESERTED ISLAND
1) Brad Pitt
2) a cellphone with coverage
3) sunblock

WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THEIR BEAUTY
1) my mom
2) dian sastrowardoyo
3) aming (shamam, aku yakin km gelak guling2 dah ni)

WOMEN WITH BEST SENSE OF STYLE
1) Angelina Jolie
2) Nasha Aziz
3) The current Permaisuri Agong

MY ULTIMATE DREAM
to be stranded on a deserted island with Brad Pitt.
To be able to help myself, to help more people. :-)

HOW DO I DEFINE WOMANHOOD
anugerah terindah :-)

MY FAVOURITE FASHION PUBLICATION
EH! (ever since Ili worked with EH!, it became a habit to grab one off the shelves), Female and Women's Weekly.


Tadaaa!! Done! This soooooooooo reminds me of a particular URTV's column, oke! Hahaha...Kept my promise here, so when shall me go cut-cut hair?

5 ulasan:

anis-chan berkata...

there's two things:

one: no perfome for a whole yr? nahhhh... (i bet u'll ask ur mom to scout for some vs perfume a slice of heaven when she goes to canada soon!kehkehkeh)

two:cut hair? asap asap!!!! rambut aku dah emergency nih!

anis-chan berkata...

ouh, the third one! nnti aku teman ko p pedi okeh!

shamamia berkata...

beauty products? hm... so not me :D

Akhyari berkata...

no comment

f a r i n a berkata...

org aneh, no comment tapi tulis comment. :p

saya lupa 1 lg beauty secret...mandi dgn teh botol, supaya kulit mulus tulus! ;p

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...