Jumaat, Ogos 08, 2008

Happy News

I should have done this entry a long time ago, but me being myself, the great procrastinator, procrastinate. :-)

I owe a big congratulations wish to this couple, Rehot and Im:

(yeah okay that's me there beside her, looking like a sleepwalker)
Their wedding was actually held last month, and I was given the honor to be her bride's maid at both reception, in Puchong and JB. I was soooo amused with the fan given, besar seh. The only thing left to complete the picture of raja and permaisuri filem hitam putih is a bunch of grapes. Am I the only one who associates raja zaman filem hitam putih with grapes? Am I?

Anywayyy...
To Rehot, you're so lucky! She's a great lady!
To Kak Im, kalau aku bisa apa nggak sih buat kamu? haha...

Doa saya buat kalian, semoga kekal bahagia hingga ujung waktu!


2 generasi sheilagank. Absolutely love this photo!

4 ulasan:

peon berkata...

hahah bkn ko saje.. aku pun associate grapes with gundik2 raja

naemah berkata...

banner nya bagus yaaa?? eheheh

shamamia berkata...

bagus sekali bu nahem :D

Im berkata...

tengkiu banyak-banyakkkkkk ye cik farina :-)

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...