Kena tag. Twice. By Ili and Anis. Terasa macam main police and thief. Adakah nyambung?
This one's tagged by Anis:
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
hurmp. Scholl sandals, purchased at the Diethelm Warehouse Sale last sunday.
3) Where do you wish to get married?
I really love what Brian and Aie did, nikah di Mekah. Bestnya!
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I will be permanently owned by my love to Allah.
5) Are you in love?
refer jawapan di atas.
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
iftar kat nando's kelmarin dgn anis. if that doesn't count, iftar with the family at Seri Angkasa, restoran berputar di Menara KL tu. I wanted to blog about this experience, tapi biasalah...procrastination! Before you go on thinking, "pergh..mahal!", I'd have you know, the dinner is all FREE! Ok I shall blog about this later.
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Refer to my entry some time back, when I bought those 15 books.
8) What is your full name?
Farina binti Mohamed Jamal
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I prefer them both.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
11) Christina or Britney?
Erm. I don't like both...but if I have to choose, Britney. I want to know what drove her crazy. If it's her money, maybe I can do her a favor by taking it away, then maybe she could be sane, for a change.
12) Do you do your own laundry?
Haha...nope. I have a super rajin pembantu rumah who would get pissed off if I do my laundry. Then she would re-do it. So why bother?
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
New zealand. or Mauritius.
14) Hugs or kisses?
Why do we have to choose? Aneh. Hmm.
15) 8 things I am passionate about:
2. Sheila on 7
4. Good food
7. Make-up and skincare
8. Handbags and shoes
16) 8 things I say too often: (not that I am complaining tho)
2. wah! (in that Stacy's terlebih sudah tone) Wahh!
4. What the...??
5. ______ gile (like a typical Malaysian. Cantik gile, pandai gile, kachak gile...)
6. Kalau aku bisa, apa nggak sih buat kamu? (which is a copy paste dari ayat Encik Naga chenta hati Shamam)
8. Thanks (tho I should say this more.)
can I add one more? I always say this to one person, he has come to think that it is my favourite line..."Maaf mengganggu!" haha...
17) 8 books I've read recently: (i have several books that I read and cant remember the titles, so I shall just write the ones I remembered, altho they are not the latest ones)
1. Ayat-ayat Cinta by Habiburrahman ElShirazy
2. Dalam Mihrab Cinta by Habiburrahman ElShirazy
3. Laskar Pelangi by Andrea Hirata
4. Sang Pemimpi by Andrea Hirata
5. Edensor by Andrea Hirata
6. Filosopi Kopi by Dewi Lestari
7. A book by Jude Deveraux (i forgot the title)
8. and a book by Julie Garwood (again, lupa ah)
18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Anything by Sheilaon7
2. Anything by Afgan
That should be more that 8.
19) 8 things I learned last year:
1. There are things you should keep to yourself. Lots of things.
2. There's so much more to life than whatever I thought life was. And I learnt this from 2 young orphans in rural Yogyakarta who showed me more strength and passion for life than most of the adults I know.
3. The rest of the things I learnt, I intend to keep it to myself. Refer no.1.
20) Tag 8 people :
If you want to do this, silakan. Kalau tak nak, tak payah.
The next one, tagged by Cik Ili:
10 facts about me
1. Farina is a woman. (last I check)
2. Farina is allergic to dust.
3. Farina has very low tolerance to bad humor.
4. Farina wears blue uniforms to office. Macam baju pengawas sekolah. (very unflattering)
5. Farina loves travelling. Wish she has more money to do that more often.
6. Farina has this blanket which she has used since 1995. 13 years. Dah tipis macam kelambu. But it's oh-so-comfy. And it's pink
7. Farina can cook. When she wants to.
8. Farina tak suka sangat tengok wayang. She gets restless. And claustrophobic (I am not sure if I spell that right). She prefers HBO. Because ada iklan. So she could get up pergi pipis atau get something from the fridge dengan hati yang tenang.
9. Dari zaman sekolah, kalau belajar mesti bertemankan muzik. Baru boleh masuk otak. Nowadays, Farina needs music tatkala kerja membutuhkan dia memberikan fokus yang tinggi. Tapi nyonya cina meja sebelah tak kasik. Dia kata Farina dengar muzik tahhapehape. Farina rasa...(dengan intonasi macam Ella, sambil memain2kan ekor rambut) nyonya meja sebelah langsung takde taste.
10. Farina sengaja je buat tag ni as the 3rd person. Konon macam gedik.