Jumaat, Oktober 24, 2008

Contact


I didn't go out and bought myself a new phone. Yet. Have actually gotten used to not having a phone. Dan nak simpan duit for my next leaving on the jet plane trip. But I do realize communication is vital these days, (aptly called 'my lifeline' by some) maka...n72 telah dihantar ke doktor telepon.

So you can contact me via phone once again! Silalah calling2 dan ceritakan gossip2 terkini ye :-D

But please don't hate me if I don't have your number stored in my phone. Quite a number of contacts were stored in the phone memory of my s500i. Maaf, maaf. Especially those ppl yang suka menjadikan saya buku panduan telefon, I have failed u. huhuh...

Raudha made a reference to our friendship in her blog. Nanti will come over to singapore and we'll paint the town red k. And belasah whoever it is you want me to belasah. Hahaha...Cik Dha, awak jangan pincang2 lagi ye. :-) *hugs* Kirim salam boss ye. :p

Cakap pasal boss, boss saya cuti deepavali. Yippeee!

Btw btw...

This came thru the mail yesterday. Hahaha...88 colors you all!! (Cik Farina melompat2 senang hati) This is purchased from www.coastalscents.com. Been reading rave reviews of it, and quite a number of makeup artists on Youtube go ga-ga over this pallet, so I decided, I have to have it. Hahaha...and it's rather cheap too! Even after postal charges.
Dapat je terus do swatches on my hands, sampai comot-comot. Suka! It's really pigmented, the texture's fine and I find it so easy to blend. Since today's the 1st day I am trying it on, I cannot comment on its lasting power, but I read if you use an eyeshadow primer beforehand (which I always do, hehe. Tip: If you haven't got an eyeshadow primer, vaseline would do just fine) you shouldn't have to worry about the color vanishing or creasing. But I must admit, it is a tad smaller than I expected. Nevertheless...

My Verdict: Ngehehehehe. :-D

1 ulasan:

ull berkata...

the colours are sooooo cuanntek. tp sy x reti bermekap. hish.

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...