Khamis, November 27, 2008

I started this post to offer some words of comfort to a dear friend. But I stopped. Stumped. I don't know how to go on. Saying, "I understand how you feel" won't help. But her saying she can't finish the entry she started...that I could relate to. Even to this day, I could never write about my dad and his battle with kanser yang kejam. How it changed him, and myself as well. Mengingatnya aja brings tears to my eyes. dasar cengeng?
I am not good with words, but...

All I can say is, you're like my sister, and your dad, is like my own. So if you need any help, anything at all, please. I mean it. You know how to reach me, biebz.

Love you.

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...