Selasa, November 11, 2008

Siapa Afgan?

I get asked the above question a lot. Afgan? Who?
Selalunya saya jawab dengan penuh manja..."dia anak ikan kesayangan saya".
Tapi oleh kerana jawapan tersebut telah menyebabkan ramai teman-teman saya diserang TB secara tiba-tiba, saya mengambil keputusan utk jujur kali ini. Ngehehehe.



Personal Data


Name : Afgan Syah Reza
Age : 18
Date of birth : May 27th 1989
Interest : Music, Movies, Piano
Sport : Swimming, Fitness
Fav Food : Instant noodle, Italian food
Fav. Wardrob : Jeans, vintage T-shirt
Role mode : My mom
Siblings : 3 from 4
Education : High school graduates SMA 34, University of Indonesia - International
Shio : Snake
Blood group : A
Skill of language : English – fluent, French (ahhh..parlez vous francais? bien, bien...voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?)

Afgan's Messages


It’s not only who you are that really matters, it’s about how you share what you most gifted to all the people for happines

My goal is to make a difference and to be acknowledged in the music industry as genuine as possible –to who really am

My passion for singin comes from all the people who have the heart for music and wish they can have the same excitement and dedication as I do and willing to share it with me

I still have work on my performance skills. I’m into that process. When I come out to perform I want to give all the people a great music vibe and always wish to give all the best performance I could

I’m so excited to be having this opportunity skills wish for people to anticipate on my songs and singing

I’m still in my early stage of trying to make my own music and I’m pretty convinced that I hava the capacity for that

FYI

This cutie will be in KL from 17th to 20th November!

SUNWAY PYRAMID
Date:18th Nov 2008
Time:7.45pm-8.45pm
Venue:Stage or JCO donut Sunway Pyramid

SG WANG PLAZA
Date:19th Nov 2008
Time:7.45pm- 8.45pm
Venue:Sungei Wang Plaza Bukit bintang

Let's all go and show him some love! (hands off, he's MY anak ikan kesayangan. ahaks!)



I like this. Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jebon!

2 ulasan:

Lynn berkata...

saya nak ikut jumpa anak ikan ni. jom! hehe

Sunway Pyramid babe?

f a r i n a berkata...

definitely!

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...