Khamis, November 06, 2008

Terima Kasih Cinta


This guy is coming to town! Afgan Syah Reza! If you haven't heard of him yet, rugi. Seriously. This guy is good. And did I say, he's coming to town?? Hahaha...yippeee!

From 17th to 20th November 2008 (which is, incidentally, the date I am flying to Jakarta. hahaha...bakalkah kami duduk sebelah menyebelah on the most exciting plane ride of my life?? Oke, farina...fokus!) , he'll be attending press conferences, magazine photoshoots, promotional events, meet & greet sessions with the fans here in KL. I sure hope I'll get a chance to hear him sing live!

Makcik sangat excited hokehhh!!

Meet and Greets session @ Sunway Pyramid
Time: 7.45pm
Vanue: Stage or J.co Donut
Date: 18 nov 2008

Meet and Greets session @ Sg Wang Plaza
Time: 7.45pm
Vanue: Stage
Date: 19 nov 2008


Jom kita enjoy! :p

4 ulasan:

shamamia berkata...

JOM!!!!

wieza berkata...

x sabaaa nyee sayee

along berkata...

thanks for this info!! PENAT SEARCH FOR INFO ABOUT HIS COMING!! IM SO EXCITED THAT I HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPSLOCKS!!!!




THANKS KAMUUUUU!!!!

f a r i n a berkata...

you're welcome! i guess i'll see u there, along? hehehehe...

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...