Khamis, Januari 29, 2009

Kuala Gandah

Stopped by Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland, on our way back from Kuantan last weekend. (Trip to Kuantan untuk mengandam Azie yang dah selamat bernikah dengan cinta hatinya, which, deserves a special entry)


Initially, the plan was for me to take photos with the elephants, so that I could appear slim. Ya lor, ambil gambar dengan gajah, kan. But they only keep young elephants in the sanctuary, once they turn adult, they would be let loose in Taman Negara. So me and anak gajah, size-wise, kita serupaaa...hahahaha. But they are oh so cute!

And check these out!


Sunbear. And yes, I touched him!




Action je lebih, padahal so geli when the snake slithers in my hands!


Doe, a deer, a female deer...



"Hey there...do u know, your brain is smaller than your eye? Hello? Hello?"



My new bestfriends (sangat romantika d'amour, main suap-suap!


Entrance to the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary is free, (you will have to pay if you want to bathe the elephants or ride it) while Deerland charges RM5 for adults and RM3 for kids. It's so worth it! You get to not only feed them (no extra charges for that) but touch them too! Imagine, petting a bear larger than you! It is surreal, I tell you.

Kuala Gandah is only 2 hours away from Kuala Lumpur. Take the Lanchang toll exit, and look for the signs to the place which is situated only 14km away from the exit. So the very senang one!

For more info, visit www.myelephants.org and www.tourism.gov.my

Cuti-cuti Malaysia!

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...