Khamis, Februari 05, 2009

Picture Perfect

Alah kena tag lagi. By Yuhanis. But this I like sebab tak payah tulis-tulis. Hehehe...

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am...



I really want to go to



My favourite place



My favourite thing



My favourite drink



My favourite food




My favourite color



I live in



I was born in



I attended






My favourite story



My hobby




I wish for




aminn, aminn, aminn...


Nak tag:
1. Shamam (kamu asik kena marah sebab tak update, kesian aku tengok. Ni aku bagi idea, pi lah update)
2. Zeti
3. Peon
4. Farrah
5. Syu
6. Along

2 ulasan:

Zeti Zainal berkata...

Seperti membalas dendam. Heheheh

shamamia berkata...

haha terimakaseh sis.. akan ku update lagi dengan segera. tag lah 5 kali sehari.

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...