Jumaat, Mei 22, 2009

It's Bi-Lingual!

I've been following Good News from Indonesia for quite some time now, it's refreshing to see someone who's totally in love with his country, bringing ONLY good news (hence, the name) for the world see. Great job! As a Malaysian, this blog serves as a mirror to see how deep is my own love for my Malaysia. (Seriously, I AM A PROUD MALAYSIAN.) Thank you, GNFI.


But...

But...

I think it's totally and utterly cool, that a fellow reader of GNFI, has decided to develop another blog, exactly like GOOD NEWS FROM INDONESIA...

only in BAHASA INDONESIA.

So, it becomes BERITA BAIK DARI INDONESIA.

WOW!

p.s: they are on Twitter now as well.


(this entry has been written entirely in English, in case anyone in their not so right mind decided to make a version of my blog in another language. Hahaha...nahh, they'd probably have a tough time. Eceh...as if anyone ever would! Dream on, Farina! Hahaha...but, you know, just in case? :p)



I shall now end this entry with this song...


To know Malaysia, is to love Malaysia
People smiling everywhere
Showing you how much they care
To know Malaysia, is to love Malaysia
It's true

This land, so beautiful
It will steal your heart away
This land is paradise
And it's only, only a smile away

To know Malaysia, is to love Malaysia
In this land where dreams come true
Malaysia welcomes you
To know Malaysia, is to love Malaysia
It's true, it's true, it's true...


Tiada ulasan:

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...