Isnin, Mei 11, 2009

Just For My Mom

It's Mother's Day today! Kepada semua ibu-ibu yang lagi membaca, Happy Mother's Day u'all!! (kapan ya aku bisa join the club? hahahhahaha)

Spent it by driving to and fro Kuantan to fetch my bro from his college for his holidays. Sepanjang hari dihiburkan dengan lagu-lagu berkonsep Ibu di radio, dan ucapan-ucapan Selamat Hari Ibu diiringi esak tangis pila. Thot mak would like something like that.

Instead...she said,
"orang2 ni kalau tak tahan sangat emo, asyik nak nangis je, jangan lah call radio. Pergi lah call mak dia!"

she has a point there.

Tapi tak tahan when she said this...
"I wonder...(pause)...all these people calling the radio, crying...

are they good children?"

Hahahahhahaha.

Nasib baik saya tak sempat call radio buat tangisan penuh linangan air mata!

Sometimes I feel my heart so lonely but it's ok
No matter how my girl just left me and I don't care
Whenever the rain comes down and it's seems there's none to hold me
She's there for me, she's my mom

Just for my mom, I write this song
Just for my mom, I sing this song
Just for my mom, can wipe my tears
ust for my mom, can only here

Trap in a subway, can't remember the day but I feel ok
Damped in damn situation, in every condition with no conclusion
Whenever the rain comes down and it's seems there's none to hold me
She's there for me, she's my mom

You may say I have none to cover me under the sun
She's there for me, she's my mom



Love you, Mak. :-)

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...