- Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
- Always try to be the best, but don't ever think you are the best.
- Money is a good servant, but a bad master.
- People in glass houses should always wear clothes.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Never clean your room while your plane ticket is in it.
- Be careful whose toes you step on today, they might be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.
- Only dead fish go with the flow.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
- Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
- Suicide is the most sincere form of self criticism.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
- No matter where you are, thats where your at.
- Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
- Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students.
- It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
- Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- Never put your finger where you wouldn't put your nose.
- Common Sense is very Uncommon.
- When the pupil is ready, the teacher will come.
- He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
- The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those that got there first.
- There are two kinds of people in the world, those that think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those that know better.
- We occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry on as if nothing happened.
- Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.
- Early to rise, and early to bed, makes a man heathy but socially dead.
Selasa, Julai 07, 2009
Been a while since I felt so deliriously happy to the point that I fell like telling the whole world how I feel, and why. But, having been...
My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...
Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...