Isnin, Ogos 10, 2009

Pho



I have been craving for a bowl of pho, ever since a friend treated me to one a few weeks ago. To the uninitiated, pho (pronounced fuh) -- is Vietnamese beloved beef noodle soup.

There's even a http://www.lovingpho.com, a website discussing all aspects there is to discuss about pho. The types, the recipes, the garnishes, how to eat it, instant pho, yadaaa yadaaa. You know, those menial things that won't mean anything if I could get a full steaming bowl of pho in front of me right this moment.

Here's an interesting article on what is considered Vietnamese national dish.

Farina is mengidam macam perempuan hamil. Keyword: MACAM.


Yum.

Tiada ulasan:

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...