Rabu, Oktober 14, 2009

Connected



Am developing a rather close but spooky connection with Encik Pacar.

Maybe this is normal to others, I am not sure, but certainly is new for me

Like...i can know exactly what he's thinking, despite the distance.

Like is I suddenly wake up for no reasons in the middle of the nite, I know he just woke up there too.

Or suddenly my heart palpitate for no reason, I asked him, what are u doing, why is ur heart going so fast? Are u looking thru my facebook? (misalnya) and again, i was right

Or pernah, saya tengah buat sesuatu, masak ke apa, and I got flashes of some things that has never happened. I'll just ask him, did u just imagine about bla bla bla bla (no, bukan 18sx). And, surprise surprise, I was right. Again.


Dan banyak banyak banyak banyak banyak lagi peristiwa yang membuat Encik Pacar kadang merasa sedikit cuak dan bertanya, "How do you do that??!"

Is this normal?


Discussed this with Anis yesterday, she agreed with me that it is kinda spooky.

And then she said something I wanted to hear,
"maybe that means u r meant to be together :D"

Ngeeeeeee.

thrill *gedik gedik*

Or it means,

He cannot ngorat-ngorat, main-main mata, senyum-senyum, jeling-jeling dengan awek lain!!!

muahahahahhahahahahah! *ketawa kemenangan*




Us (by Stephany Josephine)

When I can relate to those sweet love songs, and even the corny ones make perfect sense...
When we can't stop to bug each other every now and then...
When we know that our best friends would probably throw up hearing our lovey dovey conversations, yet we don't care.
When I feel irrelevant with the world and you're the only one I can relate to...
When you write notes of days we spent together, and I made secret blogs just to save every details of our chats... and poems I couldn't stop to write...
When we wonder if it's just the syndrome of a new couple...
When we could project where this is going to be on the second day we're together...
When both of us being so persistent to fight for this...
When we start to care less about bad and cynical comments...
When I end up thinking about you during my boring bus trip just when I thought I could skip you a bit...
When you, that bad boy, turned into the sweetest man one could ever imagine...
And when this what you used to call "a senseless bitch" softened up...
When we become the best version of ourselves because of each other's presence...
When strangers would prolly get sick of reading this pointless poem...
When people might think that we rush things...
When "can't get enough" literally means can't get enough...
When we don't ever wanna lose this...

That is probably, how much in love we are.

And still baby, nobody will understand...

4 ulasan:

kitt berkata...
Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pentadbir blog.
kitt berkata...

First time, i really found it spooky. Yet, it shows the seriousness of both hearts. Thank you...farina.

Irda Idris berkata...

Wah wah wah... terror la ko ni Farina.. aku pun ada gak '6th sense' camtu kadang2.. tapi takde la sampai terjaga in the middle of the night or got this flash of things.. hehehe.. tabik spring la.. but 1 thing for sure i know if Hairil tengah sembunyi something from me/cuba nak membohong sunat la katanya.. or if he tengah susah hati ke ada problem ke, that i can sense.. walaupun empunya diri sometimes feels like not sharing his problem.. but still, ur 'power' is kinda cool too.. spooky but cool.. kepada 'encik pacar', jaga2 la ye.. jangan lah cuba membuat apa2 yang akan anda regret di kemudian hari.. eheheh... take care dear..

Naemah berkata...

suit suit :)

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...