nota: selamat jalan kamu, yang pernah ada.
FAN THANKS KHAIRUL FOR “BRINGING BACK THE SEXY MALAYSIAN FOOTBALL” IN FACEBOOK
By Soraya Jamal & Baizura Basri
KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 29 (Bernama) — Goalkeeper Khairul Fahmi Che Mat’s sterling performance not only wooed new fans to his Facebook account but was also ranked fifth in top worldwide trend for social networking site Twitter.
Within one hour, the Kelantan-born goalkeeper climbed from relatively unknown to fifth most popular trend worldwide, beating ”Support Timnas”, which supported the Indonesian football team.
Khairul Fahmi was also most popular topic trend for Twitter in Indonesia.
His Facebook page managed 57,000 hits when this article was written, less than two hours compared with less than 50,000 fans before the match began.
Khairul Fahmi,21, managed to make more than 10 heart-stopping saves from the Indonesian team which attacked from the whistle.
”Thank you for bringing the sexy back to Malaysian football,” said one of his fans in the player’s football page.
Five of top ten worldwide Twitter trends were dominated by 90 minutes match of the second leg AFF Suzuki Cup final at Bung Karno Stadium.
Previously, Twitter was a platform for furious Indonesian fans who accusing Malaysia of unfairly winning the first leg final in Kuala Lumpur while Malaysian fans preferred to show their love and support in Facebook page.
Prolific striker Mohd Safee Mohd Sali received almost 17,000 ”Like” hits on Facebook from 15,000 halfway through the match.
Mohd Safee who scored the first goal during the second leg was also the top scorer of the whole tournament with five goals.
Manchester United player Rio Ferdinand also congratulated the Malaysian team through his twitter account @rioferdy5.
”Congratulations to Malaysia who beat Indonesia in the Suzuki Cup final. I
played against the Malaysian under 23 team 18 months ago. Quite a good team,” he said.
Southeast Asians are major users of Twitter and Facebook with Indonesia
having 15 million tweeters, the third highest after US and Brazil while
Malaysians have the most Facebook ”friends” averaging 230 friends per users.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
1. Getting rid of acne scars with Lemon Juice
It is a natural bleach and it helps in lightening the scars and blemishes of the skin. Apply on skin twice a day for 15 minutes.
2. Getting rid of acne scars with Rosehip Seed Oil.
This is a special kind of oil used in cosmetics and is extremely useful in reducing acne scars. Simply massage the oil on the scars for 15 minutes twice a day.
3. Getting rid of acne scars with Ice Cubes.
This is a very simple home remedy to remove the scarring, but I have to warn you, it can be a little painful. You need to rub the ice on the scars for 15 minutes everyday.
4. Getting rid of acne scars with Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera Gel/Juice really comes in handy when applied of fresh wounds as it prevents the formation of permanent scarring.
5. Getting rid of acne scars with Tree Tea Oil
Apply Tree Tea oil on your skin everyday and leave it one for 30 minutes. It works like magic.
6. Getting rid of acne scars with Honey
I saved this for last because this is by the far the best home remedy for acne. Believe it or not. I'll tell you what exactly to do with honey. You need to do this right before you go to bed at night. Apply honey on the surface of infected are and cover it with band aid. In the morning once you wash your face, you will see a miracle. My vote for it.
Things you should do before you try any of these techniques:
Always wash your face with Glycerin based soap and warm water. Pat your face with the towel until the water dries off, and then you can follow any of the techniques you want.
My recommendation is to try all techniques everyday, and there is no way on earth you could say that you still have acne scars on your face.
These are by far the some of the most popular ways to get rid of acne scars in a completely natural way. There is no need to go the doctor for every little problem you have because there are natural ways of avoid looking at another doctor's face ever again.
And stay away from over the counter medicines, they only make matters worse.
Atau, cuba cara tradisional Melayu!
Menghilangkan Parut di Muka
Jerawat yang sudah kering akan meninggalkan parut di muka. Ada beberapa cara unuk menghilangkannya.
1. Tumbuk beberapa batang kulit kayu manis dan jadikan serbuk. Campurkan dengan sedikit air. Asah kulit kayu manis dan campurkan dengan madu lebah. Tempelkan pada muka yang berparut setiap malam. Keesokkannya, cucilah menggunakan air suam.
2. Kisar timun dan tapiskan airnya. Tampalkan hampas timun pada muka. Biarkan setengah jam. Kemudian cuci bersih dengan air suam.
3. Rendam beberapahelai daun senduduk, sedikit cekur dan segenggam beras. Kemudian giling hingga lumat. Sapukan pada parut muka dua kali seminggu.
4. Tumbuk sepuluh helai daun sirih muda. Tempelkan pada muka terutama pada bekas jerawat. Setelah kering, cuci muka dengan air bersih. Amalkan tiga kali seminggu.
"aku tak faham betul la perempuan macam tu! eh, buat pe lah cari suami macam tu? cuba cari macam suami aku, penyayang, pengasih, open minded..."
"boyfriend kau tu tak senonoh betul la! rambut panjang mengerbang, tengok pun aku tak selera! cuba macam boyfriend aku, kemas je, wangi lagi"
"OH EMM GEE! ITU KE TUNANG DIA??!! Eiiii, I tak taste lah macam tu! Dompet tipis, macam mana nak belikan I macam-macam. Tunang I lagi best, walau tua tapi poket penuhhhh, puassss I, nokkk!"
"Weh, lu biar betol beb? Awek lu macam tu, gemok gedempol macam tong?! Nak bawak naik motor, motor lu pun tak kuat la dol! Lu tgk awek gua. Sikit punya slim daaa. Potongan model. Macam ni baru jalan sebelah pun tak malu! Lu patutnya cari yang macam awek gua!"
Jika kau memintaku untuk merasakan perihmu, aku tak akan mampu.
Jika kau memintaku untuk mengurangi sedikit saja bebanmu, aku tidak kuat.
Jika kau memintaku menjadi saksi atas dukamu, aku tidak akan tahan.
Seluruh kata yang kupahami terlalu sederhana untuk melukiskan lukamu.
Seluruh air mata yang kumiliki tidak dapat mewakili kehilanganmu.
Ah aku begitu malu padamu; yang bisa aku lakukan cuma sebuah doa…
Tepian Lembah Sungai Isar
1. Choose an eyeliner or brow pencil in a color close to your hair color.
2. Hold the pencil and line up the inside edge of your eye to the outside of your nose. Place a dot on that line on your brow bone. This is where your eyebrow will start.
3. Hold the pencil and line up the outside corner of your eye to the outside of your nose. Place a dot on that line on your brow bone. This is where your eyebrow will end.
4. Hold the pencil and line up the middle of your pupil to the outside of your nose. Place a dot on that line on your brow bone. This is where the highest part of the arch in your eyebrow will go.
5. Using dots, rough out the line that your eyebrow will take. The natural shape of an eyebrow has a slight arch in it.
6. Using tiny feathery lines, fill in your eyebrows. Using many tiny lines will result in a more natural look as it emulates eyebrow hairs.
Please, please...whichever blusher you use, bila beli tu kan kadang dia bagi brush kecik cemetot tu? For your own sake, BUANG. Do not attempt to apply blusher with that miniscule brush. Tu yang nanti macam ada line-line merah atas muka tu. Go and buy a fluffy blusher brush instead. Please.
1. Gunakan warna cerah as highlight, right underneath the eyebrow. Then take your primary eyeshadow color (I am using gold), apply it with your fingers, di seluruh kelopak mata.
2. Gunakan cotton bud, sapu sedikit eyeshadow di penjuru kelopak mata, making somewhat like a V shape.
3. Gunakan jari, ambil eyeshadow berwarna brown, and blend it on top of the black tadi, bring it along the crease.
4. Blend, blend, blend!
5. Line your eyes, and apply mascara. Kalau bermasalah Lingkaran hitam bawah mata, try not to line under your eyes with dark colors, akan menyerlahkan lagi masalah itu.
6. Tips untuk mata yang kelihatan letih, line your waterline using a white eyeliner.
Apply lipstick, lipgloss.
Been a while since I felt so deliriously happy to the point that I fell like telling the whole world how I feel, and why. But, having been...