Khamis, September 23, 2010

I hate you

Jid shared this poem from the movie '10 things I hate about you' in her blog, and it just hits me how apt this poem is to my life, right this moment. (Dont you just hate it when every love songs and every poem seems to be written about you?) Thanks for sharing, babe!

And yes, ini buat KAMU


I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots and
the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you made me laugh,
even worst when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around and
the fact that you didn't call.


But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close, not even a little bit,
not even at all.


2 ulasan:

Jid Othman berkata...

my pleasure, babe! =))

"Dont you just hate it when every love songs and every poem seems to be written about you?"

ouch!

Lissa Ahmad berkata...

rindu heath ledger

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...