Rabu, Disember 22, 2010

Suami Muda

Ladies...

Meet, the Younghusbands.

James Younghusband and Philip Younghusband, to be specific. Both are English-Filipino footballers, born in Ashford, Middlesex, England, and now plays for Philippines national team. James is 24, Philip's 23.

I still can't get over their surname (they have brondong built into their names, how cool is that!)


James


Philip


hahahhaa...cerahhhh mata menengoknya!

Brondong material sangat kan, uols?




nota: my bf might kill me for this.

3 ulasan:

wahwo berkata...

sometimes i wonder macam manalah cik adik sorang nie come up with all sorts of entry..
menarik pulak tu.

f a r i n a berkata...

hahaha...

thanks God at least someone finds my entries interesting!! :-D

Temi berkata...

MEREMBES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...