Rabu, Januari 26, 2011

Syukur!

*smiling from ear to ear*



So far, Allah has been mercifully granted me more than I asked for this year. And the good things just kept on coming, syukur Alhamdulillah!

New year, new post, new salary!

Just got promoted to Assistant Manager post here in kilang gula, the youngest ever CSR has seen. Eceh...at least I get to be youngest at something!

Mengandam business pun picking up speed, I've bookings for up to December (sumpah kadang tertanya-tanya, awalnya lah orang buat persiapan kahwin!)

Earlier this year, I said to some friends, "I've a feeling this is going to be a great year"

Looks like my prediction might come true, after all. InsyaAllah! :-)

4 ulasan:

Linda berkata...

bestnya

Along berkata...

tumpang happy juga! ^^ u deserve it dear!

mygoldpen berkata...

tahniah, farina... :) belum 30 sudah jd asst manager nih,hebat2..

~Am berkata...

owh saya sangat suka dengar good news! congrats babe

March 2017 - 'Ada Apa Dengan Jogja?' (Part 2.5)

Honestly tho, I have nothing much to say about the show, except what everyone would already know...It was AH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!! *fangirling mod...