Selasa, Mac 27, 2012

Jazzing it up!

This, is what I've gotten myself into:

What Is Jazzercise Burn up to 600 calories in one fun and powerfully effective 60-minute total body workout. Every Jazzercise group fitness class combines dance-based cardio with strength training and stretching to sculpt, tone and lengthen muscles for maximum fat burn. Choreographed to today's hottest music, Jazzercise is a fusion of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kickboxing. Start dancing yourself fit and change the shape of your body today!

Have been to 4 classes to date, and I love it! It's intense yet fun (when I say intense, I mean it. I literally fainted after the 1st class. Sikitttt lagi org nak perform cpr! hahahahha) and the studio I go to is nearby rumah, so very convenient!

There are quite a number of Jazzercise studios in town, just check out their website http://www.jazzercise.com.my/ for details.

p/s: Btw, I combined this with a balanced, healthy diet...and I lost 15pounds over the last 2 months. Yippeee!

1 ulasan:

sitynuress berkata...

u go girl!!!! :)

#27

My current favourite writer: Fiersa Besari. Sederhana, cerdas dan mengena. If you haven't read any of his works, you should. ...