1. Decided to live a healthier life. Lost a few kgs since.
2. Broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years. Been single ever since.
3. Admitted in a hospital for a week. Diagnosed with 'Hyper-thyroidism'. To those who cannot be bothered to google,
"Hyperthyroidism, often referred to as an 'overactive thyroid', is a condition in which the thyroid gland produces and secretes excessive amounts of the free (not protein bound, and circulating in the blood) thyroid hormones, triiodothyronine (T3) and/or thyroxine (T4).Been going to hospital at least once a month since for medical check ups.
If there is too much thyroid hormone, every function of the body tends to speed up. Therefore, some of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism may be nervousness, irritability, increased perspiration, heart racing, hand tremors, anxiety, difficulty sleeping, thinning of the skin, fine brittle hair, and muscular weakness—especially in the upper arms and thighs. More frequent bowel movements may occur, but diarrhea is uncommon. Weight loss, sometimes significant, may occur despite a good appetite, vomiting may occur, and, for women, menstrual flow may lighten and menstrual periods may occur less often."
4. Attended Sheilaon7's anniversary concert for the first time!
5. Bought my first Apple product. Hahaha...
6. Things are looking good at work too. No longer confined to just the factory, I'm now required to travel to the HQ in KL to for several times a week. Feeling2 minah Kay Ell lah naik LRT! hehehe..
7. The highlight of my 2012. Performed umrah last Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, feel so blessed for the opportunity.
Thank you Allah for a wonderful year. Semoga tahun depan, saya menjalani kehidupan dengan lebih baik dan bermakna, InsyaAllah!